Pitt Advocates is a nonpartisan volunteer network of alumni, faculty, staff, students, and friends who share a commitment to higher education and the University of Pittsburgh. As a partnership of the Pitt Alumni Association and the Office of Governmental Relations, Pitt Advocates brings together volunteers who communicate to elected officials Pitt's accomplishments, goals, and needs, and the importance of supporting an outstanding public teaching and research institution.
Pitt Advocates know that With Pitt, PA Wins, and they share that message with others.
As a Pitt Advocate, you will:
- Receive legislative updates and briefings;
- Get invitations to events, including Pitt Day in Harrisburg, in March;
- Have opportunities to influence lawmakers;
- Communicate to elected officials Pitt's accomplishments, goals, and needs, and the importance of supporting a world-class public teaching and research institution; and
- Meet and network with other Pitt supporters.
Join the growing group of people who are championing the University of Pittsburgh!